A personal Blog/To tell Everyone about/What I have for Lunch!
13 March 2008
Arena Style!
Leftover pizza!
Mushroom, spinach, green olives!
From I Fratelli!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Man... just once I would like to see you eat a Totino's Party Pizza or some equivalent. Just for future reference... no, I don't know what cures the gout. Just keep that foot elevated and lay off the succulent victuals. -James Q. in Dallas
Heavenly Father, Thank You so much for this food. Bless it, that it nourish our bodies As You nourish our hearts and minds. We ask this through Christ Our Lord. Amen
...and bless all our families and the people we don't like.
1 comment:
Man... just once I would like to see you eat a Totino's Party Pizza or some equivalent. Just for future reference... no, I don't know what cures the gout. Just keep that foot elevated and lay off the succulent victuals.
-James Q. in Dallas
Post a Comment