This ain't a food post!
Looks like a format change, y'all!
Now: Coloring Book!
Note: During my lunchtimes, I will be coloring in the pages of Brandon Bird's Law and Order Coloring Book. This is how I stay "sane" at law school. I am open and looking for critique, pointers, requests.
Love, Mark
P.S. Special thanks to Brandon Bird. Visit his website (www.brandonbird.com) and buy things.
4 comments:
This is the worst, most direction-less weblog I have ever encountered.
Also, I will assume for your sake that you meant to say, "I am open TO and looking for..." since I don't even want to contemplate what you're soliciting if you actually meant to suggest that you were "open."
who ever wrote that is just mean. man, what a jerk-bag
*i* think ur blog is awesome man, keep it up
love,
-alex
I want to thank the first Anonymous for his frank and open, fair and balanced comments. This is democracy in action. Or at least complaining in action.
-Mark
I think that this new, more artistic direction is way more awesome than your previous culinary posts.
But then again, what do I know - I'm just a girl....
Post a Comment